top of page
Buildings & Homes
Click on the large photo for title and description.
Use arrows to navigate.
![]() Church of the Good ShepherdBeaver Bank Kinsac Bulletin, Nov Dec 2008 Edition. Unknown event at the Church of the Good Shepherd, submitted by Jeanette Shirley. | ![]() Lively HomeBeaver Bank Kinsac Bulletin, Jan Feb 2006 Edition. The home pictured was first built in 1885 by William T Lively and his wife Lillian and is still owned by descendants of the Lively family. Story by Heather Lunn | ![]() Camp Kinsac Side ViewBeaver Bank Kinsac Bulletin May Jun 2005 Edition, story by Heather Lunn. In 1936 there was a need to replace Seabright Camp owned by the Brunswick Street United Church. It was the wish of church members to have a church camp at which children and adults from the city could enjoy a summer holiday in the country. In April of 1936 a piece of property with a large building was found at Kinsac. It is now civic #694. | ![]() Camp Kinsac Rear ViewBeaver Bank Kinsac Bulletin May Jun 2005 Edition, story by Heather Lunn. In 1936 there was a need to replace Seabright Camp owned by the Brunswick Street United Church. It was the wish of church members to have a church camp at which children and adults from the city could enjoy a summer holiday in the country. In April of 1936 a piece of property with a large building was found at Kinsac. It is now civic #694. | ![]() North Beaver Bank SchoolBeaver Bank Kinsac Bulletin. | ![]() Store in Kinsac | ![]() Gilby House |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
![]() Ellis Store |
bottom of page